The Ryft ONE heterogeneous compute accelerator eliminates data latency bottlenecks throughout any big data ecosystem. It’s the first and only accelerator to make data analytics fast and simple by combining heterogeneous FPGA/x86 compute, patented SSD-based storage, a library of analytics algorithms and an open API in an easy-to-use, 1U form factor. The Ryft ONE Open API and Linux front-end allow the Ryft ONE to seamlessly integrate into any hybrid or on-premises environment to streamline infrastructures and speed analytics by 100X or more.
- Can I move data to the Ryft ONE via USB?
- Do you support Open Database Interfaces?
- Can I use the Ryft ONE with my Spark cluster?
- Does the Ryft ONE Support SQL functionality?
- Are there APIs available?
- Is it possible to use several Ryft ONE servers as a cluster?